Speaker: Anthony Fasano, PE
Engineering Management Institute
This session will be one hour. NY PDH will NOT be provided for this session.
If you ask anyone how to be a successful engineer or a top engineering manager, they would tell you that you would need good communication skills. However, they will rarely tell you how to develop them. In this session, you will learn practical strategies that can be used on a daily basis to incrementally improve your communication skills and subsequently your ability to communicate with others. Implementing these strategies will put you on the fast track to becoming a top engineering manager because you will be in the small percentage of engineering professionals who can communicate effectively on a regular basis.
If you follow the strategies provided in this session, this one session alone can have a massively positive impact on your engineering career and life.
• Communicate effectively with team members
• Say things in a way that will help you get the responses you are seeking
• Listen more effectively (the key to communication)
• Be responsive so people want to communicate with you
• Apply strategies to effectively collaborate with your team members
Handout and registration emails for this session will be sent to SE University companies on Friday, December 6th.