The seminar, the first in a series of BIM Forum sessions, featured Elizabeth “Betsy” Werra, who answered questions from subscribers related to collaborating a Revit Structure model with the entire design team.
• Collaborating Revit Structure and Revit Architecture using the Copy/Monitor tool
• Checking interferences between Revit Structure and Revit MEP
• Discussion of Shared Coordinate System vs. Project Coordinate System
• Interoperability between Revit Structure and AutoCAD
• New in Revit Structure 2011 for Large team Workflow: Linked Models and Enhancements to the Visibility Control of Worksets in workshared files
Session Length: 1.0 hour
Current SE University subscribers can access the recording in their SEU Resource Center account. Please use the link below to view the session page in the SEU Session Library.
SEU is a program of SE Solutions, LLC. SE Solutions, LLC is not an educational institution, but rather provides continuing education to structural engineers.