The seminar, the first in a series of BIM Forum sessions, featured Elizabeth “Betsy” Werra, who answered questions from subscribers related to collaborating a Revit Structure model with the entire design team.
• Collaborating Revit Structure and Revit Architecture using the Copy/Monitor tool
• Checking interferences between Revit Structure and Revit MEP
• Discussion of Shared Coordinate System vs. Project Coordinate System
• Interoperability between Revit Structure and AutoCAD
• New in Revit Structure 2011 for Large team Workflow: Linked Models and Enhancements to the Visibility Control of Worksets in workshared files
Session Length: 1.0 hour
Current SE University subscribers can access the recording in their SEU Resource Center account. Please use the link below to view the session page in the SEU Session Library.